Lego Overtakes Ferrari as the World’s Most Powerful Brand
- Analysis of the world’s top brands shows Lego has replaced Ferrari as the most powerful
- Success of The Lego Movie has propelled the already well-loved brand to the #1 spot
- Ferrari was last year’s most powerful brand, but has dropped to 9th
- Apple caps a record-breaking month with the highest brand value in history, $128.3bn
- Twitter is the fastest growing brand; its brand value has nearly tripled in a year
- Results, graphs & analysis can be found here and in the Brand Finance Global 500 report
Every year, leading brand valuation and strategy consultancy Brand Finance puts thousands of the world’s top brands to the test. They are evaluated to determine which are the most powerful, and the most valuable.
‘Everything is Awesome’ for Lego
Full article you can find here.