Enjoy a rewarding build and play experience with the LEGO® Technic™ 42080 Forest Machine. This detailed replica of a real-life forest harvester comes with lots of realistic features, including working suspension, articulated steering and a multi-directional harvester head with a spinnable cutter blade.
Activate the included LEGO Power Functions motor and engage the advanced pneumatic system to operate the motorized boom and grabber. You can also rotate the driver's cab to move the boom through more than 180°. This 2-in-1 advanced building set comes with 2 buildable tree trunks and rebuilds into a rugged Log Loader.
- Features a LEGO® Power Functions motor and an advanced pneumatic system for a motorized boom and grabber.
- Also features articulated steering, working suspension, multi-directional harvester head with a spinnable cutter blade, and a large rotating driver's cab.
- Open the trailer to access the LEGO® Power Functions large motor.
- Engage the advanced pneumatic system and operate the boom and grabber to lift the tree trunks, then rotate the driver's cab to move the load through more than 180°.
- Comes with a green, white, black, gray, red and yellow color scheme.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Log Loader.
- Forest Machine with boom retracted measures over 7” (18cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Log Loader measures over 6” (17cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.